Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Opportunistic Cross Dock Processing from Receipt Routing with Warehousing Management System.
When receiving the Opportunistic cross docking purchase order (either through P43250 Movement and Disposition or through P4312 PO Receipt), backorder release form is displayed correctly for sales orders. And in P4312 is setup to create a pick request. However when backorder is released and pick request is created, The FROM location on the request is not equal to the RECEIVED location on the PO receipt, it is being used from the sales order primary location.
If you use Planned (1) or Both Planned & Opportunistic (3), then the receiving (R) location will be brought in to the pick request.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Using Receipt Routing P43250
- Enter a purchase order for the item in a warehousing activated B/P
- Enter a Sales Order for the item so that it goes on backorder.
- Go to P4614 Cross docking workbench. Enter the PO number on the SO line to be crossdocked.
- Version1 P4312 to enable receipt routing
- Version2 P4312 to flag the option on display tab to display backorder release application.
- Also in P4312 13-Cross Docking tab, enable to use Opportunistic Cross Docking , set to create Pick Request.
- In P43250 to call Version2 P4312to do final movement to stock
- In P42117 VERSION must leave all default processing option to be blanked.
- Receive the PO in P43250 to non blank location, which is default location to [ZR]. It should trigger Backorder Release application P42117, release the backorder
- Navigate to G4612, inquire Pick Request, notice the request is created.
- Check the Pick Requests – present for the cross dock line, but From Location is blank – incorrect, as the quantity is in the Receiving Location “ZR”
- Outcome is identical, the quantity is on hand in the receiving location “ZR” but the Pick Request from location is blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms