E1: 49: Incorrect Customer Set Deliver To Override Address in F4981
(Doc ID 1986375.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Transportation
DESCRIPTION OF PROBLEM
When the customer set deliver to address is overridden in P4210, R4981 does
not update the F4981 record with the override address info. Instead, R4981
uses the default address book address info.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Activate and define a customer set
2. In P4210 enter a one line order and override the deliver to address info.
3. Route, approve, and confirm the shipment.
4. Run R4981 over the shipment.
5. In P4981, inquire on the shipment and notice the override address info for
city, state, and zip is not present on the record.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document