E1: 42: Calculate Adjustments Off Prior Adjustments in Adjustment Schedule (P4210/P4074)
(Doc ID 1987146.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Sales Order Entry (P4210/P4074), the system is not basing the prior adjusted amount to pick the amount level break for the next level of adjustment calculation. Instead, the original base amount is used to determine the amount level break adjustment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P4070, create the price adjustment schedule contains 2 details.
2. P4072, First level of detail is to apply a formula based on ?SDUNCS/?SDSOQS.
3. Second level of detail is to calculate the adjustment of basis code 3-% of Cost.
4. P4071, both adjustment definition is set as Amount Level Break.
5. P4072, the second adjustment detail, the first record From Level is setup as Blank, the second record From Level is set as 50.
6. P4210, create sales order line of zero unit price and amount with the adjustment schedule applied.
7. The first level adjustment of formula apply correctly with unit price of 40 and extended amount 400.
9. The second level adjustment apply is incorrect, it is basing on the From Level amount of 0, and not based on From Level amount of 50, since the adjusted amount is 400.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document