E1: 41F: Deleting PCW51 Records Incorrectly Deletes Item Master and Item B/P Records
(Doc ID 1987374.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Apparel Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Deleting a Style Item converted from a Matrix Item from PCW51, leaves records in Matrix related tables but deletes related Item Master and Branch records.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Select a matrix child item in P4101E application
2. Convert it into a Style Item by running RCW04 UBE
3. From PCW51 Application, Delete this Style Item
4. Note that the Black variant is gone from P4101E application
5. Verify that this item is deleted from Item Master application
6. Try to recreate this Child Item from P4101E -> Form Exit -> Create Child Item
7. After clicking on Save button, error appears indicating that the Item Number is Invalid
Note that the original child item was never deleted from the Matrix related tables F41008 and F41009.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|