Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When receiving an OD order for a Dual UOM Item the SD order Primary Quantity is incorrectly updated. Receive an OD order with the Primary Quantity Less than the Order amount and the Secondary Quantity exactly the order amount. The SD order Quantity Shipped value reflects the original order Quantity and not the actual Primary Quantity received.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Setup a Dual UOM item as follows:
Primary = KG (kilograms)
Secondary = SM (square meters)
Purchasing =SM (square meters)
Pricing =SM (square meters)
Volume= KL (kiloliter)
2. On the Additional Info. tab activate the Dual UOM Item, Dual Pick, Dual
3. Item Unit of Measure (P41002)
Primary UOM = KG
1 SM = .01800000KG
1 SM = 13.5135135
1 SM = 14.7785565 YD
4. Enter an SD/OD order in P4210 - SD entered with Qty Ordered 3663 KG
(Primary UOM), 203500 SM (Secondary UOM)
5. When Receiving the OD (P4312) with a version set to update the SD, change
the Primary Qty to a number less than the Order and re-key in the same
Secondary Quantity value.
6. When user then reviews the F4211 for the SD, expect the Qty Shipped to be
- updated to 3600 KG (the Qty that was received on the OD side) but instead it
updates with the original value from the OD (3663).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms