Last updated on MARCH 19, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R3483 - Multi-Plant MRP
After applying the ESU JM17315 containing the BUG 19636479 and BUG 19669328 the following issue still occurs:
MRP is ignoring the past due and current supply (OP orders and lots available) when using Availability Checking and a Freeze Fence in differing scenarios. The Lot Effectivity date is always the Freeze Fence period.
Issue could occur with or without frozen OP orders in the Demand B/P and for manually or planned OP orders.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. create a purchased component
2. create B/P relationship with AC ON
3. add lot effectivity date (past due or current) for that component
4. create demand for the component (a forecast record)
5. add a past due purchase order ( ie within Freeze fence horizon )
6. add Freeze fence to supply branch then to demand branch then to just demand branch then take away all Freeze fences
7. run MRP after each Freeze fence change and note results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms