E1: 52: When Canceling a Delete Batch in Batch Review (P48221) the Current Activity (CUAC) Field is Populated with a 4
(Doc ID 1988373.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting to cancel a batch delete at the printer selection the batch Current Activity (CUAC) goes to status 4 Batch in Process of Delete even though the delete was cancelled. It is necessary to use a data utility to correct the status and proceed.
Batch Delete Job (R48S900) never runs but batch does not revert to a 0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Contract (P5201
2. Enter a Journal Entry
3. Run Workfile Generation (R48120)
4. Run Invoice Generation (R52121)
5. View Batch in Batch Review (P48221)
6. Select to Delete the Batch
7. Click Ok through Popup to confirm you want to delete the batch
8. When it gets to the printer selection click on Cancel.
9. View batch in Batch Review (P48221) CUAC field is a status 4
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document