Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting to cancel a batch delete at the printer selection the batch Current Activity (CUAC) goes to status 4 Batch in Process of Delete even though the delete was cancelled. It is necessary to use a data utility to correct the status and proceed.
Batch Delete Job (R48S900) never runs but batch does not revert to a 0.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Contract (P5201
2. Enter a Journal Entry
3. Run Workfile Generation (R48120)
4. Run Invoice Generation (R52121)
5. View Batch in Batch Review (P48221)
6. Select to Delete the Batch
7. Click Ok through Popup to confirm you want to delete the batch
8. When it gets to the printer selection click on Cancel.
9. View batch in Batch Review (P48221) CUAC field is a status 4
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms