E1: 47: R47121 Lot Status Code is Not Updated When Inventory Transfer Done Using EDI
(Doc ID 1988437.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Lot status code is not updated when Inventory Transfer is done using EDI
Added the lot status code in F47122.LOTS for 'To' location line but this is not getting updated when the transaction is processed. The lot status code on item availability is always blank.
Steps to Duplicate:
- Create an item with two locations (A & B) or choose an existing item with two different location/Lot
- Enter an inventory adjustment if there is no stock available for from location/lot
- P47120 Populate the EDI transaction with two lines to transfer inventory from A to B. First line is FROM location/lot with blank lot status code and TO location/lot with lot status code with valid value (UDC 41/L)
- Run R47121 to with Lot Status code = 1 (Tried with blank, 1 and 2 all gives the same result)
- Verify Item availability for the TO location/lot is still blank Lot status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document