Last updated on NOVEMBER 12, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
Sales Order Detail Kit Selection (P41351)
The kit item Backorder flag is set not to allow.
When create the kit order line with 2 lines of same component, and there is not enough availability for the second line component, system does not give the warning that quantity exceeds available.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P3002, BOM setup for the kit with 2 lines of same component.
2. Item availability of component is 1.
3. P4210 processing options, Commitment tab, is set to Activate, notify, and cancel.
4. Raise an order line for the kit item.
5. When the P41351-kit selection window is display, although there is only quantity 1 for the component, but quantity 2 is require, there is no warning message-Order Quantity Exceeds What's Available.
6. Save the order, both lines of component are saved, although backorder is not allowed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms