Last updated on MAY 30, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 to 9.2 [Release 8.98 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Media Object Get Text system function using Default Text Object as Text ID parameter does not work in interactive application on web client if there is no text where F00165.MOSEQN = 1
Get Text able to get default text in interactive application on fat client as well as in report no matter what value is in column MOSEQN of F00165.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Add 2 media object text, delete the first one then add 1 more text, now F00165 has 2 MO text where MOSEQN = 2 and 3
2. Modify P01012 by adding 1 button with ER system function GET TEXT and select Default Text Object for the Text ID parameter.
3. Run the app in local web client
4. Execute the ER and text is not returned.
5. Repeat with MO text where MOSEQN = 1 and text is retrieved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms