E1: MOBJ: Media Object Get Text System Function Default Text Object Does Not Work on Web Client if F00165 MOSEQN is not 1
(Doc ID 1988790.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 8.98 to 9.2 [Release 8.98 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Media Object Get Text system function using Default Text Object as Text ID parameter does not work in interactive application on web client if there is no text where F00165.MOSEQN = 1
Get Text able to get default text in interactive application on fat client as well as in report no matter what value is in column MOSEQN of F00165.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Add 2 media object text, delete the first one then add 1 more text, now F00165 has 2 MO text where MOSEQN = 2 and 3
2. Modify P01012 by adding 1 button with ER system function GET TEXT and select Default Text Object for the Text ID parameter.
3. Run the app in local web client
4. Execute the ER and text is not returned.
5. Repeat with MO text where MOSEQN = 1 and text is retrieved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document