Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.0 version, Advanced Pricing
Order Reprice (R42750)
If a Price Adjustment Schedule includes 2 or more Order Level (Control Code 3) Adjustments and the line type for lines to be added have the Edit Item Master for Non-Stock checkbox checked in the line type constants, the Order Reprice (R42750) program will only add one line to the order. If the Edit Item Master for Non-Stock checkbox is unchecked, all adjustments will add a line to the order.
When the adjustment schedule has more than one order level adjustment, the Order Reprice (R42750) should process all the adjustments and add one line per order level adjustment to the order. The Edit Item Master for Non-Stock checkbox should have no impact on whether the adjustment is applied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Line Type Constants (P40205) setup 3 lines types N (sales item), F1 (Freight), and F2 (Tax) , Verify the Edit Item Master for Non-Stock Line is checked.
2. In Item Master (P4101) setup 3 Non-Stock Items matching the 3 line types.
3. On Item Master for the sales item on the Additional Info Tab populate an Order Reprice Group.
4. In Order Activity Rules (P40204) make sure there are statuses setup for SO order type with N, F1 and F2 line types.
5. Three items will be generated on the sales order.
a. The item being sold which is entered in SO Entry (P4210).
b. The Freight Charge which will be added by Order Reprice (R42750).
c. Taxes which also will be added by Order Reprice (R42750).
6. Setup a Price Adjustment Definition (P4071) for Freight (F1ADJ) with an Order Level Adjustment Control Code 3 (Add to Sales Detail File).
7. Setup a Price Adjustment Definition (P4071) for Tax (F2ADJ) with an Order Level Adjustment Control Code 3 (Add to Sales Detail File)
8. Go into Price Formula Revisions (P4076) to add a formula for Freight CBFREIGHT) and for Tax (CBTAX). The formula will multiply a decimal fraction times the Extended Amount (SDAEXP).
9. Setup a Price Adjustment Schedule (P4070) which includes the two Order Level Adjustments.
10. Populate the Price Adjustment Schedule on the Customer Billing Instructions (P03013).
11. Create two Price Adjustment Detail records (P4072) for the Customer and Item Reprice Group using Basis Code 7 (Add on Formula Amount) for each of the two formulas.
12. Create a Sales Order (P4210) for 10 of the Non Stock Items for Sale with the Customer.
13. Run Order Reprice (R42750)
14. Check Customer Service Inquiry (P4210). Only one of the two lines (Freight) is added to the order.
15. Change the F2 line type constants so Edit Item Master for Non-Stock Line is NOT checked.
16. Create another sales order same customer and item.
17. Run Order Reprice (R42750)
18. Check Customer Service Inquiry (P4210). Both adjustment lines (Freight and Tax) were added to the order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms