Last updated on NOVEMBER 05, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A/R LOB is activated and credit check level is set as C for all the companies. When running R42550, the credit limit is NOT retrieved from the Company 00000.If credit limit is set only for company 00000, orders will not be released from the C1 hold. Orders are released only if a credit limit is set for the company against they were placed.
The expected behaviour is that batch program R42550 should release the C1 holds once customer is no longer over credit limit from the Customer Master for the Address Number and Company 00000, NOT from the credit limit set for the company against which the orders were placed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P42090-Setup Hold Code on Order Hold Constants. This is setup as Credit Limit Checking. Note: In the Order Hold Constants (P42090) the Person Responsible has the same as User ID as the person running the R42550
- P0000 - A/R-Line of Business activated
- Set a customer in 2 different companies 00000 / 00001;
- Both companies have a Credit Check Level set to C Customer (Sold To) in Billing Information area.
- Set a credit limit of 1000 only for company 00000
- Modify PO P4210 for Tab 3- Orders Holds: Customer Credit Check = C1
- P4210 - Enter two SOs for company 00001, SO1 with 900 amount and SO2 with 600 amount. The credit limit is retrieved from Company 00000=> The second SO is put on C1 hold
- Bring customer under the 1000 credit limit: for the first SO of 900 amount run R42800 Sales Update and enter a payment for the amount due.
- Run R42550 for the second SO with PO in final mode. Sales Order is on hold, hold not released even if the amount is below the credit limit. Note: credit limit is set only for company 00000.
- Set a credit limit of 700 also for the company 00001.
- Re-run the R42550 in final mode and note that the order is released.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms