E1: OMW: OMW Allows Users To Check In From Other Path Code
(Doc ID 1990906.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version SP24 to 9.2 [Release SP24 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After a user checks out an object from a path code (eg, DV910), OMW allows the user to check in the object from other path code (eg, PY910). That action will overwrite the object specification from the wrong path code.
Steps to duplicate the issue:
1. Login to DV
2. Check out an object (UBE or APPL)
3. Open in design and make a change
4. Do not check it in
5. Log out
6. Log in to PY
7. Confirm code changes are not there (should not be since spec directory is different)
8. Check in object (from PY)
9. NO ERROR – successfully checks in PY specs
The object specification was checked in from Local PY path code to DV Central Oject.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document