Last updated on APRIL 20, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Match (P4314)
Raise a foreign order whereby the transaction/purchasing uoms are different from the primary uom.
During voucher match, revise the foreign amount to match. The G/L journal domestic amount calculated for RNV account is different between the receipt
and voucher match basing on the same foreign amount with the same exchange rate.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P4101 item Weights and Measures setup.
Primary and Secondary UOMs are EA, Purchasing UOM is KG.
2. P41061 Supplier/item price setup in Purchasing UOM.
3. P41001-Branch/Plant Constants, Purchase Price Retrieval UOM set as 2-Purchasing UOM.
4. P4310, raise a foreign order.
The Transaction UOM is KG, secondary uom is EA, Purchasing uom is KG.
5. P4312, do full order receipts.
6. P4314, select the order receipt for voucher match, change the Foreign Amount To Voucher.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms