Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Configured component items that are defined to be transferred (Transaction Type 2 in the Assembly Inclusion Rules Revisions - P3293) are not getting the appropriate ST and OT orders generated. However, the system is writing the records to the Configurator Master Table (F3201) and Related Configured Orders form (P3201) but without the related order types.
STEPS TO DUPLICATE:
1. Test the issue in an AS/400 environment.
2. For a configured item, create a conditional P Assembly Inclusion Rule (via P3293) for a transfer component item.
3. The Transaction Type must be defined as ‘2,’ and the Component Branch must be different than the Branch/Plant of the header of the rule. Also note the W Line Type as the component is to have a work order generated.
4. Behind the version of Sales Order Entry (P4210) being used, from the Versions tab, verify the version of the Configured Item Revisions form (P3210) being called (Processing Option 14).
5. In the called version of P3210, ensure that a valid version of Transfer Order Entry is being called. You must populate Processing Option 1 with a valid version.
6. Via P4210, create a sales order for the configured item.
7. Configure the item in P3210.
8. After accepting the configuration and the order, reinquire on it. In the sales detail take the Configured Related Orders Row exit
9. In the Related Configured Orders form (P3210), click the Show Details box. Note that two lines are being written for the configured component, but it does not appear, that the transfer order (ST), the purchase order (OT), and the related work order are created.
10. In the Configurator Master Table file (F3201), inquire on the Order Number to get the Configuration ID. Inquire on the Configuration and note that the file confirms what was seen in P3201.
11. Check the Transfer Order Entry and validate that no order was created for the component item.
12. Also verify that no work order was created for the item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms