Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Case Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a case using the Case Entry program P17500 and Processing Option 2 in the Process Tab is set to a 1 to use / call the Speed Case Entry form / program P90CG601 Speed Case Entry. While adding the new case in the speed form the Begin Date (EFTB) is correct. For example while entering the case the Begin Date displays as Today's Date 3/21/15. However after Save and Closed is clicked and the case number just created is inquired on, when viewing the Begin Date (EFTB) in both the Details and Date and Time Tabs the Begin Date (EFTB) has been saved as an incorrect date of 3/20/15. If the processing option in the P17500 is turned off / Blank to use the basic Case Entry Form / Program P90CG504, and the same test is done the date is correct while entering the case and after the Save and Close, i.e. the Begin Date (EFTB) remains as Today's Date 3/21/15.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign into E1 and go to My System Options - User Profile Revisions P0092 and make note of the users Address Number
2. Go to Menu G01 / P1782 and using same address number as above in the P1782 Service Warranty Management Information set up the address number as a Customer, Service Provider, Supplier, and Technician all in i.e. Time Zone 31.
3. Go to Menu G17132 / P17500 processing options and in Processing Option 2 in the Process Tab, set the option to a 1 to call the Speed Case Entry form / program P90CG601. Click OK to save Change
4. Now from the P17500 click add to call the Speed Case Entry form / program P90CG601 and enter a case while making note of the Begin Date (EFTB)fields in both the Details and Date and Time Tabs are correctly populated as “ Today’s Date “ i.e. 3/21/15. Click add to save case and make note of case number just created.
5. Re-inquire on the case number and notice in the Begin Date (EFTB)fields in both the Details and Date and Time Tabs the date is now incorrectly populated with i.e. 3/21/15.
6. If the same above test is done with the P17500 processing option Blank to call the basic Case Entry form / program P90CG504 the dates are correct during add and when re-inquiring on the case.
7. Also if the users Address Number is setup in the P1782 as i.e. Time Zone 42 Mountain Time (US & Canada) Both Programs P90CG601 and P90CG504 populate the Begin Date (EFTB)fields correctly during Add and inquiry.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms