E1: 41: The Amounts in R41500 are multiplied by 100 in Non-Currency Environment
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Amount Columns in R41500 (Automatic Inventory to GL Reconciliation) reads 100 times bigger than actual value.
- Columns affected:Item Ledger Amount, General Ledger Amount and Variance Amount
- Actual value: F4111.PAID and F0911.AA
This issue is specific to Non-Currency environment where F0010.CRCD (Currency Code from Company Constant Table) is blank or F0009.DOT1 = N (Not Y or Z, in Currency Conversion Method from GL Constant).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add Inventory Adjustment records through P4114 (Inventory Adjustment)
2. Run R41500 with the batch created above
3. Verify that Item Ledger Amount and General Ledger Amount are shown correctly
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms