Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
License plate functionality is not suggesting proper location while putaway instructions are set to TB rule= 2 or 3.
Define putaway instructions for PL with Method Code = X (Existing Locations, Random), and TB = 2 or 3
- Check the Location Capacity Workbench.
- Location A - Used volume = 1250, max volume = 4000
- Location B - Used volume = 900, max volume = 4000
- Location C - Used volume = 1000, max volume = 4000
- When TB 2 (Sequence locations by greatest available space) is used, the system is suggesting location A instead of B.
Note: The same issue occurs when using Fixed putaway locations as well. The issue does not occur when the Method Code = R.
Similar issue for TB = 4 is also fixed under Bug 20763888.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms