E1: GRID: Import From Clipboard Does Not Work in Internet Explorer After Applying Fix For BUG 20188552 in Tools Release 9.1.5
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Import from Clipboard does not work after applying fix <BUG 20188552> in supported Internet Explorer browsers.
- Open Application P51091 and Find to load grid
- From Row Exit select "Chart type setup"
- From the Tools exit select "Import Data into Grid". This will open Import assistant
- Select "Import from Clipboard"
- Select "Paste"
- Press Ctrl-V, no data loaded in grid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms