Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to over receive a lot controlled stock item on an OD in the P4312 into multiple locations. During receipt, attempt to use Rec Opt 7 on detail line where over receipt is used to close out Purchase Order. System issues Fetch from cache B4305310A failed error.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Enter an SD order for a qty of 10 of a lot controlled stock item.
- Go to the P4312 to receive the OD using the Multiple Locations Row exit.
- Enter Quantity to receive into 4 lines and add Lot/Serial number to each line. Line 1,2,and 3 are for Qty 3. Line 4 is for Qty 4 resulting in over receipt of quantity 1.
- Hit save to return to the PO Receipts screen displaying all 4 lines,change line 4 to Rec Opt 7 and try to save.
- Fetch from cache B4305310A failed error 078N is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms