03B: Delete Of Unsaved Standalone Chargeback Sets 4 'Invalid Parameters' Errors (P03B102)
Last updated on MAY 31, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a standalone chargeback (doc type RB) that was just created within the receipt that is being entered, is then deleted before clicking on OK/Save, Standard Receipts (P03B102) sets 4 'Invalid Parameters' errors. The error ID is 4375, and the business function setting the error is B03B0158.
The conditions or steps under which the issue is reproduced, are these:
- Open Standard Receipts (P03B102), and click on Add
- Fill out the header information
- Take form exit 'Standalone: Chargeback' and create a standalone chargeback
- Do not match invoices to the receipt
- Without exiting out of the receipt, highlight the grid record for the standalone chargeback and click on Delete
- Confirm the deletion: 4 'Invalid Parameters' errors are set
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms