E1: MOBJ: Last Modified Date and Time of First Text Updated when New Text is Added
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding new Text to existing Text attachments, the First Text attachment Last Modified Date and Time is updated when no change was made to the text.
Steps to duplicate
- Fastpath P01012, find and select address number without attachments (paperclip)
- Go into Attachments)
- Click Text icon, type Text_01, Save
- Go into Attachments, note Last Modified date and time
- Click Text icon, type Text_02, Save
- Go into Attachments, note Last Modified time of First Text (Text1) has changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms