Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.1 [Release 9.0 to 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt routing transactions did not create GL transactions . G/L Date (alias DGL) not populated on the F43099, Receipt Routing Ledger table, ONLY for Receipts containing more than 10 PO lines.
When a Purchase Order is created with more than 10 detail lines and received into Receipt Routing, the F43099, Receipt Routing Ledger table, is not updated with the G/L Date (alias DGL).
Would expect DGL to be populated on all F43099 records
1. Create a two step Receipt Routing Definition, P43091.
2. Setup the Supplier/ Item Relationship, P43090
3. Create a new PO for the item defined in earlier step for more than 10 lines with a Foreign Currency, P4310.
4. Receive the PO, P4312, in a version that will send PO into Receipt Routing. When performing receipt, first click on the ‘Go to End’ button to display ALL the PO detail lines.
5. Once the PO lines are again displayed in the P4312 with the Rec Opt 1 populated, again click on the ‘Go to End’ and click on Save.
6. Now review the F43099 and notice that the DGL is not populated. If a similar test is run for less than 10 lines, then the DGL populates correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms