Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manufacturing Accounting-Process (R31802A)
Set to allow unplanned CO/BY products completion. Has completed more co/by quantity than the original work order quantity.
The extra cost journals calculated between IC and IH are different by the unplanned quantity causing the X account not able to be reconcile to zero amount.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. P48013-raise a work order for the process, qty is 10.
2. P31114-work order completion processing options, Process Mfg tab, option
1.Allow Unplanned Co/By Products set to 1-Allow.
3. P31114-work order completion, qty completed is 10.
4. P31115, when comes to the Co/By Completion screen, there is the Standard
record of qty completed of 10.
5. Do a unplanned Co/By of quantity 1.
6. Run R31802A-Manufacturing accounting.
7. The X amount for IC transaction, account M30.1740.X1 is 110.00.
But IH for the X amount, account M30.1740.X1 is only 100.
P30026 X cost is 10.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms