Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Order Entry (P4210)
When a line is canceled and reason code is required in the processing options, the next status on the canceled line is not updated to 999 immediately. The user has to take the Cancel Line Row Exit a second time to get the status updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup a Version of Sales Order Entry (P4210) populating the Audit Log Tab Processing options as follows:
- Option 1 (Use Audit Log for Sales Order Changes) = 1 (Yes)
- Option 2 (Reason Code required for Sales Order Changes) = 1 (Yes)
- Create and save a Sales Order with one stock line and one text line.
- Reinquire and take the Row Exit to SO Detail Revisions
- Select the Text Line and choose the Cancel Line Row Exit
- A blanks invalid error appears on the Revision Reason field.
- Enter a Revision Reason and click off the line.
- Next Status is not Advanced to 999 and order is not canceled.
- Reselect the line and take the the Cancel Line Row Exit.
- Now the line is canceled and the Next Status is advanced.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms