Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The country of Origin (ORIG) is not being populated through an override in EDI Shipping Notice Detail - Inbound (F47032.ORIG). EDI Shipping Notice Edit/Create (R47031) receives and creates the new lot with the default country of origin from the item branch plant record instead of what is populated in the EDI table.
Expected result is that the EDI information is the valid information if the EDI Shipping Notice Detail - Inbound (F47032.ORIG) is blank then the default country of origin from the item b/p record should be used on new lots. This should function similar to PO Receipts (P4312) with processing options set to default to country of origin from Iem Branch (F4102) with an option to override it.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. View the Lot Master (P4108) for item in question: Make sure the new lot number does not exist.
2. Check the item b/p record for the country of origin default value (SG) and that the country of origin check box is activated.
3. Enter a OP Puchase order (P4310).
4. Using Inbound EDI Shipping Notice Revisions (P47030) populate the EDI Shipping Notice Tables (F47031/F47032). On the level of the I (item) the user enters a new lot number 1234 and ORIG = US (different from the branch plant). Save the EDI order.
5. Run EDI Shipping Notice Edit/Create (R47031) with Data Selection on EDI Document number (EDOC).
6. Check that it successfully process.
7. Go to the Lot Master (P4108) and verify that the new lot is created with Country of Origin value= SG which is from branch plant value in EDI Shipping Notice Detail - Inbound (F47032.ORIG).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms