E1: 43E: Canceled Lines in Approval Workflow Cause Incorrect Order Total
Last updated on DECEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requisition Self Service - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P43E10 Requisition Entry
P43E15 Requisition Inquiry
RSS - Cancelling approval workflow when some lines are Canceled results in the Order Total not calculating correctly. The Requisition Amount order total should be correct after resubmitting an order with canceled lines for approval.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter RSS that requires workflow approval with some lines being cancelled prior to Submit.
2. Cancel approval workflow using Cancel Requisition Message Button on P43E15
3. Cancelled Line is reset to COMPOSING as well
4. Edit Order. P43E10 Cancel Line that was originally cancelled but is back at composing. Submit.
5. P43E15 Find order again. Requisition Amount header total is not calculating correctly and incorrectly subtracts the canceled line from the total.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms