E1: 42: Update Sales Cost/Price (R42950) Clears Payment Terms Override Flag (F4211.SDPMTO) On Sales Orders
(Doc ID 1999433.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For sales orders and sales blankets that have payment terms overridden both at header and detail line level, the Payment Term Override Code (PMTO) field in F4211 is set to 1. After running R42950 the field is blanked out while the payment terms remain overridden.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a Sales Order or Blanket Order for a customer with some payment terms defined;
2. In the SO header, on the Additional Header Information tab, set a different payment term;
3. Add some detail lines and take Row Exit -> SOE Additional and change the payment terms;
4. Check F4211 and observe the PMTO field is set to 1;
5. Run R42950 and see that the PMTO field is now blanked out.
Observation for step 3: The PMTO flag is set to 1 only after updating the detail line payment terms from Row Exit -> SOE Additional. You have to change the payment terms for the detail line to something else in order for the PMTO flag to be set to 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document