E1: 52: Error Received on Billing Detail Line(P5202) When Not Tabbing Out of Eligibility Override Field After Cross Reference is Entered
Last updated on MAY 31, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Contract Billing Billing Detail Lines (P5202)
After entering a cross reference for a T&M billing detail line that was entered with a value of 2 in the Eligibility Override field, and saving without tabbing out of the field, the following errors occur:
Company Number Invalid
Date From or Date Thru Invalid
Business Unit Number Invalid
This appears to occur because if the field is not tabbed out of, these fields do not populate with a value, therefore the error exists.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Contract (P5201)
2. Add a Milestone Price Type Billing and a T&M Price Type Billing line.
3. Manually populate the fields and enter the Eligibility Override as a 2 on the T&M line.
4. Do not tab out of the field but click Ok to save.
5. Reinquire on the billing lines and add the cross reference for both lines.
6. Click Ok to accept cross reference and error is received.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms