E1: 31A: Net Variance Amount In F3102 Is Overstated If Work Order Has Scrap "IS"
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Net Variance amount field in the F3102 over states the net variance if the work order has 'IS' scrap.
1. Create work order (eg. 10 nos) and attach parts/routing
2. Manually change the qty required/labor/machine hours in P3111/P3112 to have planned variance.
3. Issue material and report hours.
4. Complete 8 nos and scrap 2 nos.
5. Run R31802A and R31804(with restatement on)
6. Note that net variance includes the scrapped amount.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms