Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a SD order using P42101 ZJDE0005 based on a SB order for an item having Net Change Flag(F4102.MRPC) NULL, the SD order is not saved in database and the Net Change Flag(F4102.MRPC) is not updated with '1'.
- P4101/P41026: Create an item and assign it to B/P 30; verify the F4102.MRPC (MRP Net change indicator) value is NULL
- P4210 ZJDE0004 (Sales Order Entry = SB Order Type): Enter a blanket order (SB) for the item and verify MRP Net change indicator => F4102.MRPC is 1
- Run R3482 MRP over the item and check F4102.MRPC = NULL
- P42101 ZJDE0005 (Sales Order Entry = SD Order Type): Enter a direct ship order (SD) for the item, line released from the blanket (Row Exit => Blanket Release) => Submit and Close
- P42101 ZJDE0005: Query for SD order, no data returned
- Verify MRP Net change indicator, F4102.MRPC = NULL
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms