E1: 42S: Customer PO is Not Saved when using Save and Exit in CSS Order Entry
(Doc ID 2000548.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Customer Self Service - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
E1 Release: 9.1
Program ID: P4210
Tools Release: 9.1
When using the "Save and Exit" function of customer self service order entry (CSS mode of P4210), the Customer PO (VR01) value is not saved with the shopping cart data.
When order entry is opened again, the detail lines are in the shopping cart, but the Customer PO is blank. Even if a Customer PO number is re-entered on the form
it does not save to the existing order detail lines (F4211). Only when new lines are added or if changes are made to existing lines then it saves VR01.
It appears that the tables that store the shopping cart data, F42CSS and F42UI11C, do not include VR01.
When using the Checkout, without using "Save and Exit" then VR01 is saved to the sales order header and detail (F4201, F4211).
A Customer PO reference is very important to many customers, and should be saved along with the other shopping cart data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Go to menue G42314 and run Order entry (P4210 - Shopping cart in mode 3)
2) Populate Purchase order number (VR01), enter order detail and click “Save and Exit”
3) Note, the order detail is temporary stored in tables F42CSS and F42UI11C which does not include VR01
4) Go back in Order entry and previous order detail is loaded however Purchase Order Number is blank
5) Re-enter Purchase Order Number
6) Click Checkout and Place order
7) Note that VR01 is blank in F4211
8) If the user does not re-enter VR01 after going back into Order entry then F4201 is not written either
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document