E1: 31: Incorrect Average Cost when Move Partial Completions in Receipt Routing to Stock
Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne : 9.0 version, Actual Cost
P43250 Receipt Routing
Tools Version 8.98
Completing a partial quantity in super backflush and invoking receipt routing when a second operation is completed for the same partial quantity however, a lessor quantity is moved through receipt routing, the cost is incorrect in both the cardex and cost ledger.
Need to update the cost correctly when receiving a partial quantity, through receipt routing, than the original partial quantity that was completed
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a manufactured item using average costing without any cost
2. Setup a BOM and a Routing with two operations
3. Create a work order for 10 units of the parent manufactured item
4. Attach the parts list and routing
5. Run Super Backflush P31123 and complete only 5 units for the first operation. Have the called version of completions invoke receipt routing before completing to stock
6. Move all 5 units into stock using movement and disposition
7. Check the P4105 for the receipt cost
8. Run Super Backflush P31123 to complete the second operation with a quantity of 5 units. This will also invoke receipt routing.
9. This time move only 2 units of the 5 to stock
10.Check the P4105 and cardex. The costs are incorrect
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms