E1: FDA: Graphs Are Not Getting Displayed in Direct XML Graph Access in IE11
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Graphs are not getting displayed in Direct XML Graph Access in Internet Explorer version 11 and 10.The Graphs are displayed On Firefox and Chrome.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log into Enterprise HTML client in IE 11 or IE 10 to access graph prototype.
- Direct XML Graph Access web page opens.
- Clink the 'Bar_Basic_Sample' under Graph samples.
- The graph is not displayed.
- The graph does not work for any of the samples for IE 11 and IE 10 but works on Firefox and Chrome.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms