Last updated on MAY 31, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Contract and Service Billing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The functionality to not include units on the Units Control Flag (UNCF) in the Billing AAIs (P48S95) is no longer functioning correctly. When a batch is posted, the F0911 records are incorrectly updated with the units amounts.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set up Service Billing Constants to Inv/Rev W Reconciliation
2. Set up 4811, 4831 and 4832 billing AAI with blank value in Unit Control Flag (UNCF) so units will not be recorded.
3. Enter a journal Entry (P0911) with units, Post
4. Run Workfile Generation (R48120)
5. Run Journal Generation (R48132)
6. Run Create GL (R48198)
7. View F0911 records have units populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms