Last updated on FEBRUARY 01, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Scrap percent for components are not copied from existing Bill of Material in ECO - Related Items (P30131)
- Create Manufactured item.
- Create ECO order and opt for change type N for Parent Item
- Go to row exit and select related item. P30131 application appears with blank line.
- From Form exit, click copy BOM.
- Enter an item that has existing BOM with scrap percent defined, then click ok.
- P30131 application appears. Note that Scrap Percent is not copied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms