E1:42: Intercompany SI And Customer Line Of Business For SK/OK Pricing With Base Price Not Working
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Entry - Version 9.0 to 9.0 [Release 9.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Program ID: P4210 Intercompany SO
When Intercompany SI is created using Base price as cost, the value is not retrieve correctly when using Simple Customer Group in LOB Customer Master.
The customer is managed by the Singapore Sales Office. “SI” orders are created to supply this customer, the warehouse/plant selected to supply this customer depends on stock and capacity situations at the particular time, and can therefore vary between Thailand, China and Australia depending on the situation.
At the initial sales order entry of each SI Customer LOB are on different, however, all 3 SI orders are picking up the same Cost of the Header (To Branch) Plant.
All 3 SI Orders have been updated with the identical cost, as it is sourced from the single combination of the Header (“To Branch”) Plant, combined with the SI Customer Line of business.
All 3 orders, for Thailand, and for China and for Australia are updated identically per the Cost applied from the Base Pricing.
To apply the InterCompany cost specified for the ‘supply’ Branch/Plant, so that each ‘From Plant’ can specify it’s required price to be used as the SI Cost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enhanced A/R Constants by Line of Business
2. Header Branch Plant /M30 using USD
3. Detail Branch Plant / 3008 using RMB.
4. Branch Plant Constant for M30 is using AB# 6074.
5. P03013 Customer Master/Customer Billing Instruction(CBI) is set for 6074 in company 00000, 00200 and 03008.
6. 6074/00200 is set with customer price group USDG, 6074/03008 is set with customer price group RMBG1.
7. Item A price is setup for customer price group USDG as USD $10.50 and customer price group RMBG1 as USD $11.00
8. Checked P4210 processing option, process tab, 10. Cost or Base Price Markup set to 2 use Base Price.
9. Entered an Inter-company order (SI), header M30 and Detail 3008.
10. Checked F4211 SI order, the unit cost is $10.50 Using USDG customer price group from the 6074/00200 CBI setup.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot correctly default the SI cost from the Detail Branch (supply) price.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms