Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Capital Asset Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Equipment and Plant Maintenance
P48217 Record Types not copied to new M type work order
Copy an existing Model work order to a new Model work order, the P48217 Record types will not copy to the new Model work order. If copying any other type of work order to a new one the P48217 records it will copy fine.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open P13700
2. Search for "M" type work orders and have Include Models checked.
3. Find work order with multiple P48217 records
4. In P13700 select work order
5. Row Exit > Copy WO Details
6. New work order is created > Select "Save & Continue"
7. Select "Related Links"
8. Select "Record Types"
9. No records types are copied to new model work order number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms