Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Sales
Mobile Customer Order Overview - Tablet (M420030)
Mobile Customer Order Overview - Phone (M420031)
Tools Release 22.214.171.124
Mobile Customer Order Overview APPS for the iPhone and iPad (M420030 and M420031) do not display any sales order counts if A/R – Line of Business Radio Button is selected in Enhanced A/R Constants (P0000/W0000C). If A/R button is selected (no line of business) the application does display order counts. This seems to have been caused by the fix to Bug 19605859 - MOBILE APP M420030 DOES NOT SHOW ORDER COUNTS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go into System Setup (P0000) and select the Accounts Receivable Constants Button.
2. In Work With A/R Constants Click Find, select radio button for Company 00000 and click Select button.
3. In Accounts Receivable Constants, take the For Exit to Enhanced A/R.
4. In Enhanced A/R Constants, A/R – Line of Business Radio Button is selected.
5. Enter the Customer Master (P03013) for Customer 137186 and verify there are no LOB records, only a Company 00000 record.
6. Enter Customer Service Inquiry (P4210) enter Customer 137186 and click Find to verify Open Orders exist for Customer 137186.
7. Connect to the mobile iPad or iPhone and select the Customer Order Overview APP.
8. Order Counts show 0 for all customers including Customer 137186.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms