Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run EDI Inbound PO Acknowledgment (R47021) the job
completes successfully but leaves the following errors in the JDE.LOG.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create and save a 1 line purchase order.
2. Print Purchase Order (R43500) and generate EDI PO outbound to populate F47016 and F47017.
3. Using Inbound EDI Order Acknowledgment Revisions (P47020) populate Minimum Required Fields for EDI P.O. Acknowledgment Detail - Inbound (F47022).
4. Populate Minimum Required Fields for EDI P.O. Acknowledgment Header - Inbound (F47021).
5. Set Status Codes and enter a '1' to compare inbound data to data in the Outbound EDI Purchase Order tables (F47016 and F47017) in EDI Inbound PO Acknowledgment (R47021) processing option.
6. Run EDI Inbound PO Acknowledgment (R47021).
7. Review the JDE.LOG and view the contents. Note the error messages.
8. Check the Order Detail and notice the order status was correctly updated by EDI Inbound PO Acknowledgment (R47021)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms