Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you have multiple location records for a single location in F4602, the replenishment suggestions do no match the R46171 PDF result. It seems system will retrieve the quantity existing in one of the records from F4602 and created the replenishment.
1. Setup a Fixed Picking Location (1.C.2) w/ Max Replen Quantity of 15.
2. Add 14 EA a Replenishment Location (1.D.2)
3. Add other 1 EA to the same 1.D.2 location.
4. Place an order of 15 EA. A pick request for 15 EA is created.
5. Run R46171 and Picking Suggestion will be created for 15 EA and a Replenishment request of 15 EA will be created.
The PDF will show 15 units were replenished from 1.D.2 Location to the 1.C.2 location, though now check in P4617 and then there's only 1 EA in the suggestion, when it should have 15.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms