E1: 42: 46: P42101 Errors on Cross Docked Sales Order
(Doc ID 2005146.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Warehouse Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Warehousing
P42101 is throwing a bogus error for BF B4210030 (Error ID XDRR) for orders that have a cross docked associated PO line that has been received. Error does not allow any changes to the detail line. P4210 does not cause the same error and allows changes
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set up an Item for Cross Docking
2. Enter a Sales Order for the Item and send the quantity to back order
3. Create a Purchase Order for more quantity than the one in the sales order
4. In P4614 cross dock the Sales Order with the Purchase Order
5. Receive the PO using a version of P4312 with Cross Docking activated
6. Make sure the Sales Order is released from back order
7. Using a version of P42101 go the Sales Order details and change the price
System issues Error XDRR, Purchase order already received, and doesn't allow
System shouldn't error since at this time there shouldn't be any connection between the sales order and the purchase order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document