E1: 43: Order Amount and Amount Committed are Incorrect - P43081
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Order Approvals (P43081)
On a purchase order containing more than one line, the Order Amount and Amount Committed fields displayed in the header section of the PO Approval (P43081) screen are displaying the amount for the last line on the PO instead of the total amount for the purchase order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an approval route with approval levels at 10.00, 100.00 and 500.00
- Activate approval processing with the approval route in the version of PO Entry (P4310)
- Create a Purchcase Order for two lines
- Extended Amount on first line is 250.00
- Extended Amount on second line is 550.00
- Total order amount is 800.00
- Access the Order awaiting approval screen (P43081) and select the order to bring up the PO Approval screen. Notice the Order Amount and Amount Committed fields displayed in the header section of the PO Approval screen are displaying 550.00 which is the extended amount of the last line.
- They should be displaying 800.00 which is the amount of the entire order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms