E1: 41: Cost Method "06 Lot" Not Created With Tax For New Items
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 18, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost Method 06 Lot is not created with Tax for new items at their first receipt (it is only created with Receipt Cost without Tax).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set Sales/Inventory Costing Method = "06 Lot" in P41001 Branch/Plant Constants
- Create new item with Line Type = S, Inventory Cost Level = 3, Sales Price Level = 3, Purchase Price Level = 1
- Create purchase order and add a tax/rate area
- Create receipt to open order.
- Go to P4105 and notice that 06 Lot Cost has been created only with receipt cost without Tax (01 and 02 cost methods have been created correctly)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms