Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. What the following fields on the EDI Tab in the Customer Master (P03013) used for?
- Customer Type Identifier (EDCI) - User defined code (system 40, type CI) that specifies the type of number to be sent in an EDI transaction, for example, DUNS number or telephone number.
- Item Type Identifier (EDII) - Code that specifies the type of item number to be sent in an EDI transaction,for example, UPC code, supplier part number, or customer part number.
- Amount Decimals (EDAD) - The number of positions to the right of the decimal that will be sent for all amount fields in an EDI transaction for a given customer.
- Quantity Decimals (EDQD) -The number of positions to the right of the decimal that will be sent for all quantity fields in an EDI transaction for a given customer.
2. Are these used by the EDI 850 Inbound Process or the EDI 856 Outbound Advance Ship Notice process?
3. What is Address Cross-Reference (P4780) used for and can it be accessed from a menu? Is this similar to the JDE World Trading Partner Master P4780?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms