Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R42750 Order basket level pricing UBE is blanking out the AFT-Apply freight field from Sales Order Detail tag table F49211.
1. Create an order level adjustment and add it on a schedule.
2. Enter a sales order for one detail line and save the order.
3. Check F49211 Sales order detail tag file for AFT Apply Freight column and note this has value Y.
4. Run R427590 batch to reprice the order.
5. Note that AFT- apply freight field in F49211 table is blanked out by R42750 batch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms