E1: GRID: Copy Using Ctrl+C is Not Working While Copying a Single Editable Cell in a Grid When Auto Suggest is Enabled For It
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Copy using Ctrl+C is not working for an editable grid cell when auto suggest is enabled for it. If auto suggest is disabled, copy works fine. Issue is not specific to any browser.
Steps to replicate:
- Enable Auto suggest for UITM in P958974. Make sure that Auto Suggest is enabled under the Preferences for the user.
- Open P3002. Enter Item as 220, Branch Plant as M30 and click on Find.
- Click on Select button to go to 'Enter Bill of Material Information' screen.
- Click on any item number in the grid, press Ctrl+C and paste into notepad. Nothing happens.
- Disable Auto Suggest in the preferences.
- Log back into E1 and retry steps 2-4. Copy from grid using Ctrl+C and subsequent paste operation is now successful.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms