E1: OVR: Transferring OVR Reports From Pathcode to Pathcode
(Doc ID 2009078.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne One View Foundation - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After transferring the OVR report from pathcode to pathcode successfully with no error message, the transferred report is not created in the Shared Folder in BIP XMLP Server of the targeted environment. Instead, it is created under the same BIP XMLP Server of the source environment as Shared.
Following steps of working around the issue are taken but still issue persists:-
- Proper promotion method.
- Given "JDE_DESIGNSHAREDONEVIEW" for *ST910 (*PUBLIC & SYSADMIN).
- Bounced the SVLNE8 OVR & HTML services, but still issue exists.
It should reflect the transferred objects in the targeted XMLP Server Shared folder.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to EnterpriseOne Menus, EnterpriseOne Life Cycle Tools, One View Reports, and open Work with Transferring One View Reports (P982403).
2) Select Add.
3) On the Transfer User Generated Contents form, enter a unique name for your transfer in the Transfer Name field.
4) Select One View Reports as the Object Type.
5) Use the QBE line to find the reports that you want to transfer.
6) Select each report that you want to transfer by placing a check mark in the row header.
7) Click Select.
8) On the Path Codes for Transfer form, select the To Path Code by placing a check mark in the row header and then click OK.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document