Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne EDI - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, EDI - Distribution
EDI ASN Extraction (R47032)
Tools Release 9.1
EDI ASN Extraction (R47032) is not passing the Container ID (CNID) from SO Pack Confirm Detail (F4216) to EDI Shipping Notice Detail - Outbound (F470371). If the Sales Detail Container ID (F4211.CNID) is populated, EDI ASN Extraction (R47032) will populate the EDI Outbound Detail Container ID (F47031.CNID), but if F4211.CNID is left blank, EDI ASN Extraction (R47032) will not pass the Container ID (CNID) from SO Pack Confirm Detail (F4216).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Confirm UCC 128 Code is setup on the items to be ordered
2. Confirm Customer Master (P03013) Hierarchical Configuration is set to match the Hierarchical Configuration (P47HL)
3. Create a Sales Order for the item
4. Populate the Container ID on the SO Pack Confirm Detail (F4216) using Ship Confirm (P4205)
5. Run EDI ASN Extraction (R47032)
6. Review the EDI Shipping Notice Detail - Outbound (F470371) and verify the Container ID is Blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms