Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2015
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MRP Planning (R3483)
When MRP is run with Generation Type 5 with Production Number Controlled, the messages suggested are wrong.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P41026, manufactured item is setup for Production Number Controlled.
- P34004- Supply/Demand Inclusion Rules set to include the relevant sales order, transfer order, work order statuses.
- Setup P3403T-WorkWithBranchRelationships, interbranch demand/supply.
- P4210, enter Sales Orders for the manufactured item.
- Run R3483 for MPS with Generation Type code 3.
- P3411, messages Work Oder(WO) and Transfer Order(OT/ST) suggested with production number.
- Process messages for WO/OT, ST order is created.
- P48013, attached BOM for the work orders.
- R3483, run MRP with Generation Type 5.
- System suggests to cancel the firm work orders for the parent item.
- System suggestes to cancel work order partlist for the components and there are no purchase order and transfer order messages generate.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms